At Toowoomba Orthodontists, we strive to make orthodontic treatment affordable for everyone. We don’t believe your budget should get in between you and your dream smile. Every patient is unique, and so is their treatment plan. Because of this, there is no one-size-fits-all answer for treatment costs. The total cost of your orthodontic treatment depends on a number of factors such as the complexity of your case, the type of treatment chosen and your specific goals and needs.
In order for us to provide you with an accurate quote for your treatment costs, we will need you to come into one of our three clinic locations for a consultation with us.
Comprehensive treatment typically ranges from $6600-$9800. Discounts are available for up front payments and family members.
Interest Free Payment Plans
At Toowoomba Orthodontists, we provide flexible interest-free payment plans for most of our treatment options. These payment plans are automatic monthly payments set up from your nominated bank account.
Payment plans are typically 30 months in length, with payments starting from as little as $200 per month.
Please check with your health fund regarding any rebates. Automatic rebate via hicaps is not available, and full payment is required at the time of your consultation. An itemised receipt will be given for you to use when making your claim.
For consultations and other one-off payments, we accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
What does the treatment fee include?
When you invest in orthodontic treatment at Toowoomba Orthodontists, the treatment fee covers more than just your braces or clear aligners.
- All materials and supplies
- Doctor and staff time
- Correspondence with other dentists and doctors as needed
- Treatment progress reports to parents and dentists
- Impressions for custom braces or clear aligners and reshaping of teeth as required
- Customised digital design, planning and set up for your orthodontic appliances
- Fitting of customised braces or clear alligners
- Explanation to patient/parents regarding care of braces
- A starter kit including toothbrushes, interdental brush, toothpaste, wax, brace relief gel, fluoride rinse and disclosing tablets (Any further items required during treatment are available for purchase at reception)
- Emergency care for breakages if required
- All adjustment appointments
- All photographic records and explanations/instructions during active treatment
- Removal of braces and removal of all dental resins and cement used to bond and fit the braces
- A detailed scale and polish of all teeth
- Fitting of upper bonded retainer, lower bonded retainer and an upper clear retainer
- Fitting a second upper clear retainer after 1 month
- Fluoride and Tooth Mousse application
- Tooth whitening for adult patients on completion of clear aligner treatment
Retention Treatment (Approximately 3 years)
- Supervision of retainers for up to three years
- Retainer adjustments as needed
- Recall notices and appointments as needed
- All doctor and staff time
- Review of wisdom teeth if needed. Our Orthodontists will advise you if x-rays are required. X-rays can be taken at our Toowoomba practice and incur a separate fee.
- Progress reports and correspondence to dentists and doctors as needed
Find out your specific treatment costs
Call us today to book your initial consultation. We’ll provide you with an customised quote and treatment plan. Book now and take the first step towards your new smile.